Alo Phogg's new music blog(g)

Welcome

This blog is going to be about my journey as an amateur musician and composer.

I play guitar. Mainly finger style acoustic. I have a love acoustic blues - particularly country and Piedmont blues. My favourite player is Mississippi John Hurt.

Composer? I like to try to write electronic music. I have published a few pieces to date. I find it a slow process!

Where can you hear my stuff?

Here's a list:

  • I've recorded some videos of me sitting on the settee playing acoustic guitar. All the videos are in my Live From My Lounge playlist on my YouTube channel.
  • Some of my original electronic music is on Bandcamp and SoundCloud.
  • I've made videos for some of my electronica: see my Alo's Electronic Music YouTube playlist.

There's some other music on my YouTube channel. You can reach them from my Channel Landing Page.

Let's see how this works out! Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Delete A Kontakt Library (on Windows)

My Home "Studio" Build: Part 2 - The Desk

My Home "Studio" Build: Part 3 - The Gear